Horse & Cart
A companion to her book Essential Guide to Carriage Driving, clinician Robyn Cuffey, offers helpful tips on selecting affordable and safe combinations of beginner's cart and lightweight breast-collar pleasure driving harness for a single horse, shows variations in harness styles, explains how to apply and adjust the various harness parts and how to hitch the horse to the cart's shafts, and demonstrate safe driving on the road.
Includes helpful tips on selecting an affordable and safe combination of a beginner's cart and lightweight breast-collar pleasure-driving harness, and more.
Highlights of Robyn Cuffey's career:
- International Clinician
- SMDA & MHA Year End Award winner
- Two-time National SPHO high point Champion
- Shown riding hunt seat, dressage, saddle seat, driving in open pleasure, carriage pleasure, combined and competitive driving
- Breeds trained or retrained include Standardbred, Thoroughbred, Welsh Pony, Morgan, Arabian, Mustang, Cheval Canadian, Appaloosa, Quarter Horse
- Professionally Training for over 20 years
- Horse Education includes riding with Judy Westlake (USDF certified instructor), Sue Jacoma, Joy Congdon, Volkar Bromman ( all F.E.I. competitiors) Attended USDF Instructor seminar as participating instructor Driving with Larry Poulin, Bill Lower, Lisa Singer, Bill Long, Dierdre Pierie
68 Minutes, DVD